Subject7 Inc., announced the release of Version 8.0 of its software test automation platform solution today. This release includes several significant security, usability, and performance enhancements to the main platform, building on the robust capabilities and features of Subject7’s proven test automation solution.
Highlights of the new version include:
- A new add-on for dynamic security testing based on ZAP project (https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Zed_Attack_Proxy_Project). This add-on checks to see whether there are any dynamic (active or passive) security vulnerabilities in your web application, reusing the same automated assets already available in your account.
- All the wizards are changed to “in-line” for easier access.
- Custom Caption is added to all commands to improve the readability of the test cases.
- Significant performance improvement throughout the platform.
- Multiple call backs capability is added to execution sets.
- Ability to upload/import multiple data sets, saving time and effort.
- Ability to execute operating system-specific commands, for added ease and simplicity.
“Our solution was already the world’s fastest and easiest software test automation platform available,” said Payam Fard, CEO of Subject7. “However, we’re continuously looking for ways to raise the bar even higher, so that dev shops everywhere can do more testing, in less time, with less manpower than ever before. We’re thrilled to bring these enhancements to our platform, and to provide the market with a highly compelling and affordable alternative to the hidden costs and complexities of open source and other test automation products.”
Subject7 is the developer of an incredibly fast, easy, and affordable software test automation platform that requires no coding skills to perform complex, end-to-end test automation scenarios at virtually any scale. Major corporations, U.S. government agencies, and federal contractors rely on Subject7’s powerful platform to quickly and easily identify and correct code issues, accelerate release cycles, and reduce development costs. For more information, visit www.subject-7.com.