According to the Washington Business Journal and their reporting on a recent Booz Allen Hamilton Report, 2016 will be the year the Federal government embraces the agile software development methodology.
2016 the year feds will ‘ride the wave’ in agile software, cloud adoption
The federal government is coming around to encouraging all agencies to implement agile after seeing in and among other things, the failure in the launch of Healthcare.gov and how slowly the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services were able to react to making changes to bring the system both back online and to have it functioning with all the original features promised.
We at Subject7 know how effective this methodology is and have seen the successes our federal clients who have already begun using it has had. Our test automation platform fits perfectly with an agile model. Please feel free to contact us if you’re ready to make the switch.
- How Product Management Can Measure and Improve Product Quality
- Why Product Management Should be the Steward of Quality for Your Organization
- Wait, Is Avoiding Low-Code an Automation Anti-Pattern?
- DevOps and SecOps finally intersecting, what this means for your process
- Test Approaches and Types Distilled